Prize Draw General and Facebook Rules
1. The Draw on Our Site is owned and operated by Bodi Me Ltd. (the Promoter) England under company number 8659835. Registered address: 4th floor ALDGATE TOWER 2 Leman Street, LONDON, E1 8FA, UK . VAT number: 175 3484 86. Email address: Info@bodi.me.
2. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
3. To enter the prize draw you will need to submit the following data:
3.3. Email and/or telephone number
3.4. A realistic set of body measurements as requested on the site
3.5. Realistic sets of measurements for 2 garments as requested on the site
3.6. Share the draw page link on a Social Media Channel
4. You need to be aged 18 or over to enter the draw.
5. The prize for the winners is £ 250.
6. The winner will be paid by wire transfer into a legitimate bank account in her/his name only.
7. The opening date for the entry is 00:00 GMT 6 April 2020.
8. The closing date for the entry is 00:00 GMT 30 June 2020.
9. No entrant may win more than one prize.
10. One winner will be randomly selected from the entrants who meet the entry criteria specified in Section 3.
11. The prize draw will take place on 30 June 2020.
12. The winners will be notified via email or text message within 30 days.
13. The winners must claim their prize by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
14. This draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Media Channel.
15. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this draw is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Media Channel, and you agree that Facebook, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Media Channel, shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this draw.
17. The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with the Draw Terms and Conditions.
18. The judges decision is final.